Today was a perfect day for gardening, not my favourite occupation, but necessary, so I spent the day pulling weeds and cleaning the pool. Now I am pooped so I will watch startreck. I feel so bad for all my relatives fighting with snow and cold.
the trees are fine, they haven't grown yet, it will take them some time to recover from being moved, but next year I expect they will begin to grow. The pecan tree that I planed the previous year has tripled in size.
Currently living in New Orleans. Originally from Coventry, England, via France, Germany, Italy, Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland and Texas. Four children, Renee, Michelle, John and Steven. Four grandchildren, Allison, Alex, Andrew and Matthew. Worked in the UK, France, Germany, and the US. Retired from US Federal Government, Dept of HUD.
2 comments:
How are those trees doing?
the trees are fine, they haven't grown yet, it will take them some time to recover from being moved, but next year I expect they will begin to grow. The pecan tree that I planed the previous year has tripled in size.
Post a Comment