Today I went to see Mamma Mia with my friend Ann. Finally a movie that I can recommend whole heartedly. It is more than a movie, it is a joyous celebration, and funny too, five gliomas.
I liked it because it made me feel good. It was happy, joyful, light hearted, lots of singing and dancing in the sun on a Greek Island. Whats not to love? It also made me laugh, another huge plus. When I pay good money for a movie I want to feel good and I want to laugh. I don't meant those stupid vulgar so called "comedies" they churn out.
Currently living in New Orleans. Originally from Coventry, England, via France, Germany, Italy, Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland and Texas. Four children, Renee, Michelle, John and Steven. Four grandchildren, Allison, Alex, Andrew and Matthew. Worked in the UK, France, Germany, and the US. Retired from US Federal Government, Dept of HUD.
2 comments:
5 gliomas, really? why did you like it so much? lets have a more detailed review!
I liked it because it made me feel good. It was happy, joyful, light hearted, lots of singing and dancing in the sun on a Greek Island. Whats not to love? It also made me laugh, another huge plus. When I pay good money for a movie I want to feel good and I want to laugh. I don't meant those stupid vulgar so called "comedies" they churn out.
Post a Comment