Tuesday, 15 February 2011
omg, I hurt so bad
omg, I hurt so bad. I went to the gym today at noon, to take a class that a friend told me about, it was pretty good and I will take it again. After the class I worked on the weight machines, then sat in the hot tub, hoping that would help with the inevitable pain, then showered, changed, and was about to leave when I discovered I had left my glasses in the room where we took the class. So I had to go back to the room, and found the people I took the senior zumba class with. I asked them is this the senior zumba class, yes they said, so I stayed and did that too. Omg. I can't move.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
seriously mom. this kind of thing isn't good for you. you are going to injure yourself. ease into it. Jeez.
this is my third attempt to answer your comment, I don't know what happened to the other two. anyway, I am easing into this, this is my third week and the first time I have taken two classes. I knew it was going to hurt, and expect the pain to last for months, and I am sure I will continue to whine about it, but is normal.
Post a Comment