Monday, 16 February 2009
Quite a day
Over the past few days I have been getting estimates for renovating my pool. It has a big crack and a surface like the moon. I want it to be finished before M&M and Renee and family come in April, so they can all go swimming. Today I chose Ernie, and called him this morning, an hour later I had half a dozen guys in the pool beating it up and removing the tile. I am amazed, it usually is so hard to get anyone to show up to do anything. Then this afternoon, while the guys were working in the pool, the plumber showed up to fix the faucet in the tub. wow. It must be my lucky day. To add to the good news, I will have new tenants in the old house for March. And, Steve just called, in mid blog, he and Sandy are expecting, so I will have another grand baby. Wow. Quite a day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment