Tuesday, 17 June 2008



Yesterday I was up early and off to get my X Ray and bone density test, (my bone density is off the chart, it's all the milk and tennis), then home to wait for LAS. They came over two weeks ago to fix my roll down shutters, but had to come back because they were not equipped to do what was needed. After two weeks, I finally got an appointment for yesterday, and sat waiting for them all afternoon. After increasingly irate calls they finally admitted they didn't know where the guy was, and gave me another appointment for tomorrow, Wednesday. Then last night I went to play tennis with my friend Ravi, I pretended the ball was the LAS guy. We played with a young French couple, probably in their 20's, they kicked our butts, but it was great fun. Then this morning, off bright and early for more tennis. After cleaning up I went to the condo to steam clean the carpets for my new tenant. We signed the lease, and she will start moving in tomorrow. Finally, both the condo and the house in Maryland have tenants, and they both seem really nice. Now I can relax for a while and then get back to the house I am living in. Tomorrow morning, more tennis, yea! Here are some pictures of the condo.

No comments: