Friday, 23 October 2009
We were lucky last night, the weather really wasn't that bad. After tennis yesterday I went to see my dermatologist. I have been having a problem with the nail on the finger that I damaged last year, when I locked it in the kitchen door during my move. The finger has healed, though it did not rebuild itself completely and there is scare tissue and raw nerves in the finger tip. The problem is I can't type with that finger, so I have been typing with the nail instead of the finger tip, and the nail is separating from the finger. My doctor said, "cut the nail and use a rubber thimble to protect the finger when typing." Well, I have called around and couldn't find a store that sells rubber thimbles. Then I remembered I had a thimble in my sewing kit, so I am now typing with a plastic thimble, and it seems to be working. While at the doctors, I had her burn off a few sun damage spots, and then on my way out of the building I saw some nurses giving flue shots, so I got a flue shot. Today tennis was cancelled because the courts are wet after the rain overnight, so I think I will go and get my truck inspected.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment