How do you like my new rugs? I am working my way through the house, but have decided against painting the bookcases, because that would be such a big job it would infringe on my tennis time, it won't stay cold much longer and I want to be finished before that happens. I bought a desk so that I could work over there out of the way of the living area, but my computer won't work wirelessly unless I sit over here by the outlet so that plan didn't work out, other computers and my kindell work, but this particular computer has to be plugged in, oh well, c'est la vie.
Sunday, 16 January 2011
How do you like my new rugs? I am working my way through the house, but have decided against painting the bookcases, because that would be such a big job it would infringe on my tennis time, it won't stay cold much longer and I want to be finished before that happens. I bought a desk so that I could work over there out of the way of the living area, but my computer won't work wirelessly unless I sit over here by the outlet so that plan didn't work out, other computers and my kindell work, but this particular computer has to be plugged in, oh well, c'est la vie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment