Tuesday, 20 September 2011

I'm going to get a glass of wine and go to bed

Today after tennis I saw my regular doctor and she said I can cut back on the blood pressure medication but not the cholesterol. I finally found proof that I paid off the Taylor house that my stupid insurance company insisted still held a mortgage, can you believe I had to spend days digging through my old files in the garage. stupid people. My tv won't turn on, my cell phone wouldn't work, I had better go to bed. Oh, I did manage to get a ticket to see Renee for her birthday, a good deal with Southwest, so something did work, but it took hours on the computer and on the phone, but that seems to be the way things worked today. I'm going to get a glass of wine and go to bed.

No comments: