Wednesday, 14 September 2011

My Ford served me well

Finally, after almost two weeks an adjuster showed up. So, now I will look for a new car. My Ford served me well, I will miss it.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What kind of car are you thinking of getting? A hybrid?

freda said...

I did start off with that idea, but two things changed my mind. no three. First the sticker price, second, I don't believe they have perfected the process yet and don't want to be their guinea pig, and third the battery is very heavy and when it gives out you have to buy a new one. My search came down to two cars, a Chevy, really nice, lots of bells and whistles and a really good deal, but I bought a Mazda, small, economical, and they let me put the first 5k on my credit card, which means money back for me, and the rest at 0% 0 fees, ridiculous, but I'm not going to complain. So it won't eat into my savings.