Here are Andrew and Matthew at the Indian restaurant. After a lovely meal we went back to John's house, and they played outside for a while. I originally had this post all nicely set up with captions next to the pictures, but it went berserk, so I will just have to do it this way. So, here are Matthew and Andrew, reunited, making big discoveries, also pictures of John, Yulan and Andrew, of Honglan in the kitchen, Steven, John and Andrew.
Thursday, 17 April 2008
Virginia, part deux - cousins reunited
Here are Andrew and Matthew at the Indian restaurant. After a lovely meal we went back to John's house, and they played outside for a while. I originally had this post all nicely set up with captions next to the pictures, but it went berserk, so I will just have to do it this way. So, here are Matthew and Andrew, reunited, making big discoveries, also pictures of John, Yulan and Andrew, of Honglan in the kitchen, Steven, John and Andrew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The cuteness!
they are so cute, aren't they.
Post a Comment